“Saint Joseph was a just man, a tireless worker, the upright guardian of those entrusted to his care. May he always guard, protect and enlighten families” - Pope John Paul II
Joseph Fathers of St . Thomas Syro-Malabar Catholic Church of New Jersey can also be described as Marian Spouses as we are in fact, the husbands of Marian Mothers in our church.
Joseph Fathers always try to work as a team because Together Everyone Achieves More (TEAM) which is our motto. As Andrew Carnegie says Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
Joseph, man of justice, peace, courage and love faithfully followed the inspirations of the Holy Spirit and calls us to do the same as our mission.
In order to carry out a positive action we must develop a positive vision. Our vision is:
- to know our faith
- to live by truth and love
- to serve the needs of others with compassion
- to teach and guide by examples of respect and values
- to spread the devotion to our Patron Saint and thus act
- to protect and unite the diversified community and
- thereby strengthen and inspire the Parish family
God wants His people to put His Word into action and Joseph Fathers believe that it is in the doing of God’s Word that spiritual growth and the blessings of God come. Some of the activities currently we like to do is:
- Engage in church activities that will identify various concerns
- Enhance unity and solidarity in the parish community
- Promote modern fundamentalism avoiding fanaticism
- Distribute spiritual talks in audio CDs
- Organize Pilgrimage to different countries
- Support Chenda Melam Entertainment Group and more...
Your tax deductible contribution to our church will be utilized for the purpose of forming our Joseph Fathers Chenda Melam Troop in our church before the blessing/inauguration of our new church. Thank you for your generosity and support.